6:30pm at Stack Overflow, 110 William Street, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10038
At this StackUp, hear lead engineering managers share best practices on managing tech teams. Get an inside look into how New York City startups develop their engineering management strategy.
Speakers will share engineering management methodologies/philosophies, what makes their team unique, the challenges/constraints they come across, what has worked well/what hasn't, unique choices they have made, etc. This is a developers only event.
Some of our Presenters include:
- Yony Feng, Peloton Cycle - Offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements
- Franklin Angulo, Squarespace - SaaS-based content management system offering a website builder, blogging platform, and hosting service
- Will Howard, Meetup - The world's largest network of local groups whose mission is to revitalize local community and help people around the world self-organize
- Daniel Doubrovkine, Artsy - Online platform providing collection of contemporary art for art lovers
- Jon Chan, Stack Overflow - A question and answer platform for professional and enthusiast programmers